Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can I order and pay and they just ship them when they get them?
Only if BPI receives a new shipment of what you ordered within 60 days of your order date. In other words "no".
Otherwise backorders for primers and powder would accumulate to unmanageable levels. Currently, BPI is probably one of the few reloading supply companies that actually allows backorders for these specific items if only for 60 days.
Most likely you will have to set a reminder to reorder after 60 days.

·
What squad am I on?
GU 725 Adj Combo
8,266 Posts
I wasn't going to post that I received mine but had to once I noticed this...

Font World Commemorative plaque Paper History Road surface Font Wood Flooring Rectangle

So it begs the question: Did they mask all the hazmat labels to avoid the hazmat fees yet charged us all hazmat pricing or ??? I'd like to think not but why go to the trouble to mask the label? Anyone else notice this on yours?

·
Registered
78 Posts

View attachment 1759433 View attachment 1759434

So it begs the question: Did they mask all the hazmat labels to avoid the hazmat fees yet charged us all hazmat pricing or ??? I'd like to think not but why go to the trouble to mask the label? Anyone else notice this on yours?
When I received my shipment there was a a FedEx haz mat plastic pouch with the paper work in it on one corner of the box on the same side as the address label. it was red and white striped so you couldn't miss it.

·
Registered
317 Posts

i think it has something to do with different labeling requirements. the hazmat label used by US carriers (set by DOT?) is the diamond with black stripe on the top and bottom. In order to avoid confusion they probably have to mask out any other symbol.

I ordered a case of powder (back in the good days) from Grafs and they did the same thing -- used black tape to mask out all other symbols and markings on the box.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I received mine yesterday finally, ordered July 6th ,, not the speediest service and the case box was almost wore thru but everything inside was ok,,,, Sure seems odd that places can get imported primers but the domestic ones are missing in action, sure makes you wonder where the hell there going,,,,,,,Steve

1 - 20 of 24 Posts