Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some folks want Downrange wads and can’t get them -out of stock. “Wadhopper “ has strings on his Claybusters and thinks they effect his lost clays. Every primer is out of stock by the Winchester, Federal, Remington, and CCI producers and blame military requirements and everyone hates Cheddites and other Euro trash primers which are the only available primers and everyone is worried about using their last AA or STS or Nitro hulls on multiple primer pockets. Nobody has Green Dot or Clays or Red Dot or E3 powder and everyone is looking on how to shoot Winchester WFT and Titewad on 1 1/8 oz loads below 1200 FPS. Folks want a Spolar Gold or PW 800 + but are buying Mec 600 Jr on e Bay to go along with their 20 year old MEC Case Conditioner and MEC Super Sizer to resize REM Gun Clubs since they are only hull available as nobody has Win AA’s or Rem STS or Nitro’s to shoot anymore. Harlan Campbell has left Remington and has gone over to Winchester AA and I haven’t seen his picture on any 4 Pack of AA’s yet. Gunbroker is now charging seller state taxes and buyers state tax and misc charges for purchases. Vista Outdoors now owns Federal, Estate and Remington ammo companies and everyone is praying for stocked shelves which aren’t going to be seen because “Black and Gold“ member will be there to buy 50 flats for 2022 shooting as the premier hoarder. It might be time to get out the fly rod?

·
Premium Member
11,574 Posts
Some folks want Downrange wads and can’t get them -out of stock. “Wadhopper “ has strings on his Claybusters and thinks they effect his lost clays. Every primer is out of stock by the Winchester, Federal, Remington, and CCI producers and blame military requirements and everyone hates Cheddites and other Euro trash primers which are the only available primers and everyone is worried about using their last AA or STS or Nitro hulls on multiple primer pockets. Nobody has Green Dot or Clays or Red Dot or E3 powder and everyone is looking on how to shoot Winchester WFT and Titewad on 1 1/8 oz loads below 1200 FPS. Folks want a Spolar Gold or PW 800 + but are buying Mec 600 Jr on e Bay to go along with their 20 year old MEC Case Conditioner and MEC Super Sizer to resize REM Gun Clubs since they are only hull available as nobody has Win AA’s or Rem STS or Nitro’s to shoot anymore. Harlan Campbell has left Remington and has gone over to Winchester AA and I haven’t seen his picture on any 4 Pack of AA’s yet. Gunbroker is now charging seller state taxes and buyers state tax and misc charges for purchases. Vista Outdoors now owns Federal, Estate and Remington ammo companies and everyone is praying for stocked shelves which aren’t going to be seen because “Black and Gold“ member will be there to buy 50 flats for 2022 shooting as the premier hoarder. It might be time to get out the fly rod?
I think that about sums it up. :LOL:

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Either that, or a ham sandwich.

Reactions: blackandgold

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I'm offended. I'm working on shells for the end of whichever commie steals the 2024 election. If I don't slow down, I think I'm good through 2026. I have to check inventory. I finished 2022's supply in 2019. But otherwise, spot on. If their are shells out they're, be sure I will be there!

We do a wonderful "cast and blast" trip up in Montana every year. Shoot some clays and do some fly fishing.

·
Registered
235 Posts
There's a season? Up here on the frozen tundra, we shoot year round.

Don

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I've owned a fly rod or 10 for 40 years....this is better waste of money. A long time ago before every yuppie watched a River Runs Throw it

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
This Muslim administration will do everything they can to stop the flow of ammo , and the corporations will enjoy the price increases and you can bet they stay that way. I remember when shot prices increased years ago because of the nuclear plants , but it never came down . With corporate greed and a corrupt administration I would not be surprised to see china and Iran own all the primer and powder companies. What good is a gun without ammo? THE ENEMY ,OF WE THE PEOPLE ,GETS STRONGER EVERY DAY

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Remember when slick will shut the gun registry down , or the 22 ammo shortage under the previous Obozo administration. Don't think for one minute that the shortages today are all about a china flue . The 125 million to the Muslims in Palestine was probably ammo to be used against Israel . We have Muslim rats running our country today in the same fashion as Detroit and Chicago.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts