Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a nice preowned bowen trap gun is listed on gunbroker.com -- low starting bid and low reserve. item 3116575628

bruce bowen & co. www.bbgun.net

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trevor dawe

are you also sad to see tony galazan's two A & S FAMARS that have almost 50,000 reserves posted on gun broker?

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hello Bruce,,,,this is Bill from NY,,,I do wish I could take that gun off your hands,,,but not this year,,,,,I would like you to know tho,,,I just got back from the rifle range,,,the winchester 243 wssm that you did the trigger on,,,,100 yrds,,,windy,,3 shots one ragged hole,,,,you have made my deer gun a varmint gun,,,,hope I can get out your way after the grand next year,,,,,,Billy,,,,P.S.,,,,how are those little pups you had when I last was out?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
billy

thanks for the kind words. that is a nice group you e-mailed to me for the 243wssm.

i just kept one of the pups. she is performing like a star on pheasants here in south dakota. i am headed to texas for the first week in december to hunt quail and i am anxious to shoot quail over the dogs.

all the best,
bruce bowen www.bbguns.net

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Dose anyone know the number of this gun ? Reason I ask it looks kind of like the one i had .

Jack you just need to keep stirring the pot .

ALF

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.