Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE - BOWEN TRAP GUN - No. 87; 34 inch, full choke barrel, 80/20 POI, 14 1/2" LOP, highly figured English walnut, four way adjustable comb, adjustable Kick-Eez pad. Release trigger installed with pull trigger conversion assemby included. Completely refurbished by Bowen (workorder included). All factory tools and Americase.

Every Bowen gun is individually hand built. Without a doubt they are the finest, fastest handling, fastest lock time single barrel trap gun available anywhere. This is as close to new as you can get, and you can't get new ones anymore. Price: $7,500.00, shipped prepaid to your FFL.

Gun is in Northern Illinois - More pictures by e-mail or call 630 784-9655

Next season can be your BEST season ever. This gun will do it !!! Great buy.

cle_2008_03032.jpg

cle_2008_03033.jpg

cle_2008_03035.jpg

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I'm here.....looking. A very nice gun in great shape with the right POI and all the right equipment. And priced right. Pride, YOU should buy this one.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Vendor
2,111 Posts
jg972, are you looking for a back up gun? haha

A Bowen gun is a beautiful target grinding machine. The barrel and choke in mine is very dense but also very uniform.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
DB Bill,
I thought your gun was 100% gun with extra extra beautiful wood. Had your gun been a left hand gun, it would be mine. I remember the price was amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts