Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local gun store today to pick up a gun I had for sale and decided to check on some components while I was there. What he had powder wise, fit on a card table. I bought a couple of bottles of Clays for $25 and change, up from $18 and change. West coast magnum shot which he had a LOT of, was $50, up from $38.00 last time I bought. I suppose this is the new normal but it sure is hard to take. All he had total for shotgun powder was 6 bottles. No primers and a couple of small pallets of off brand 1 ounce loads. Sure am glad I have enough supplies to see me through this shortage. At least I hope I do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought International this week at Jerry's in Ardmore, $28.00. No shot but going to go back and check in alittle while. No Primers of any kind and if they get any, restricted to 500 per purchase. Hard to believe the infrastructure has gotten this bad in US. I think the only thing that SOMEONE in the supply chain is not lacking is greed.

But it is a problem we hav had for several years now, COVID didn't cause this one.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never thought about Jerry’s. All my previous trips down there he didn’t have much and what he did have was a bit pricey. It’s a drive but I get all my supplies from Gene Sears. They have much more and cheaper prices.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts