For Sale - BORE INSIDE DIAMETER MEASURING DEVICES + CUSTOM BOXES | Trap Shooters Forum

For Sale BORE INSIDE DIAMETER MEASURING DEVICES + CUSTOM BOXES

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Mr.M, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Some new creations from the Montana backwoods housed in nature's finest from the hills of southern Oregon and northern California. Three twelve gauge "internal diameter measuring devices" with analog dial gauges and three different shaft lengths. One in a subtle but stunning Myrtlewood cradle, one in a Big Leaf Maple housing with a hint of shellflame still lingering and one in a Red Bluff, California Franquette English Walnut coffin. All will make a superb addition to any gun room or Dude Den. The Myrtle and Maple would even look right at home in a Dudette Den.
    IMG_2874.JPG IMG_2876.JPG IMG_2877.JPG IMG_2877.JPG
    Sorry, flinched!

IMG_2878.JPG
    IMG_2880.JPG IMG_2882.JPG

#300 is spoken for pending receipt of funds.

IMG_2887.JPG
    IMG_2885.JPG IMG_2889.JPG

For those among you who already have one and are tired of your buddies trackin' up your "guy garage" to get to it, buy one for your gun club and advertise it in your club newsletter. Sponsor a "check your bore" day or, better yet, a "check your choke tube(s)" day before hunting season and make a few bucks for the club treasury.

Any one of these three specimens will fly first class to the address of your choice for $325.00. You can use Paypal for expediency and privacy to [email protected] or send me a check or money order with all your personal data which only I will see to me at PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538. I confirm receipt of payment by email as soon as I see it and email you the tracking number for the Priority Mail shipment as soon as it leaves Victor, Montana.

Buy quick, Gary's getting old! The maker has recently been informed that he's being inducted into the NHRA Hall of Fame as soon as the pandemic is under control. You'll be putting a little history into your gun room!!

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann
    WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 12:35 PM
    sacky07 thanked this.
  2. Abolt243

Abolt243 Well-Known Member

PM sent!

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Abolt,

PM answered.

MM