Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We miss ya man. Please list a couple of your great deals out there for us once and a while. Great to deal with. Nice guns. Good deals.

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
Hey-I'm alive and well thank you! I've sold a few things on shotgunworld.com, gunsinternational and gunauction.com. But it's nowhere near the fun I had on this site. If this site would put a gunsinternational type of selling, where I pay $10 per posting, TS would get revenue and I'd be back in a flash! You guys are the BEST!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Boomer is missed by many of us shooters . When you have great firearms and good prices and are honest with great integrity that is hard to beat....

Good to hear from you Bill...

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
I thought we had...
You did, and the majority voted to get the forsale sections set up as they are now. It is fantastic for those shopping for items and not wanting to deal with vendors. This is a voluntary place to be. No one is forcing you to log on. I think MANY more are happy the way it is now than are upset. Just my observation.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Miss you too Boomer! I love the old Citori Trap I bought from you at PV! I sold my tricked out XT that I put quite of bit of money into because I shoot the hell out of the O/U I got from you for $850. I call it my "Beater" Browning but I love it. I'll talk to you when I graduate from my KX5 for singles and caps to the K80 combo I'll be looking for soon. See you at PV or PB at the NJ State Shoot. Take Care, BG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts