Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to use Keman ammo for sporting events that require factory ammo.
I called bob schultz target shotguns to place an order and the person taking the order told me i could save some $ on freight since i am in florida if i could pick up @ silver dollar at the next few tournaments ? the person answering the phone was Bob and what a swell guy ! anyway just wanted to share what a pleasant phone exchange.

ernie

·
Registered
15,030 Posts
I bought my Sietz from Bob at the Silver Dollar. I needed the release trigger changed to pull, and we were leaving for home that afternoon. It was late in the day, and his squad was up in 15 minutes. Bob took the time to change it, sweating like hell, and made sure we could leave on time. I hope he made his squad!

Very customer oriented, and great guy.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Thanks for all the kind comments! I'm flattered and delighted that you feel as you do.

Myrtle Grove is up and running and has been for a couple years. I just purchased 4 more lots for myself (to build on in the future)and there has been an upsurge in sales and building in the last couple of months. The gun club is open 5 days a week (Wed - Sun) and Trap Skeet and Sporting are available. Click on the link above for more details.

Thanks again!

Bob Schultz

·
Registered
237 Posts
I am going to go out of my way to meet this gentleman some day. I sent an email to ask about some gun oil, and he wanted to give me some shells. I didn't need the shells so he game me some CLENZOIL. Maybe I should have enquired about a new trap gun. If we can both hang around Bob, I will see you in the future. Herb Roach

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Just in case you need an idea of what Mr. Bob Schultz looks like - he is the fellow holding the bowl.

Picture was snapped at the 2006 Grand American in Sparta Illinois.

FRedmon

The buffalo was nice enough to hold still while I took Bob's picture..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.