Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have the name of the company where you got your scotch brite cleaning rods?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
spcl trap, The fellow is Dave Schadel, Gardnerville, NV email [email protected] and a web page for contact info is above. Dave's business is worldwide model airplane racing motors and their parts but being a shotgunner some years back lead to his making these rods. I'm not sure he's still willing to make them but I'd guess he'd jump in if there is time. They are/were top quality and you'll pay accordingly....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Dave has a good number of brass cleaning jags left, the kind that screw into your rod. Don't know about whole rods. He sent me several for a cash payment after I accidentally threw away the one I had.

You have to use the proper grit abrasive pad with these or you'll scratch the barrel. Order extra or order from McMaster-Carr if you buy from Dave.

MK

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
If he's still willing, the rods are truly custom made with removable grips, the ability to connect to a drill, custom lengths - works of art IMHO!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bob, I have one and they are great a friend wanted one and I couldn't remember where we got them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talked to them this morning and he will make whatever you want, phone # (775)265-7523

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.