Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob Costas has been turned out to pasture because of an eye infection for now, so Matt Laur has taken his place commentating for the Olympics. How Refreshing.

·
Registered
764 Posts
maybe Russia will quarantine him and keep him forever. He will become a local fisherman known as "Ole red eyes". Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Now I can watch the Olympics - hope he never comes back.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I hope he gets a permanent throat infection so he will shut his anti gun mouth. First year I haven't watched the Olympics because I refuse to watch anything that little twit is on...Bill

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Costas, works once every 4 years, then he gets sick at the time he is suppose to be working? NBC lucked out - ratings will probably go up. LOL

This way he'll have more time to take up painting like Obama suggest we do with our free time since there are no jobs.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
About the only thing worse I can think of, is, McCarver and Buck doing a playoff game that has St. Louis in it.

Bob Falfa

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Hey Bob Falfa, you really didn't mean that about the Cardinals did you? LOL McCarver retired but Buck doing a World Series game with Stl in it would be heaven. LOL

·
Registered
369 Posts
Barry,

Please substantiate this claim.

Thanks.

PS I am shocked if this is really true. How can an organization who's existence is almost in entirety based upon a product touted as American thru and thru known as the "King of Beers" be part and parcel to assaults on individual freedoms as guaranteed in the Bill of Rights....stated in 2A.

·
Registered
15,958 Posts
Pinko get's pink eye. Who's surprised?

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think he was drinking that Vodka that Mary Carrilo brought to the studio, and got to winking at her.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts