Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mentally challenged liberal co-host of The Five on Fox often speaks of his drug and alcohol use in his younger days. I disagree and think his mental depravity is caused by his breathing too deeply when Obama cuts wind. ed

·
Registered
772 Posts
Everyone on Fox is an entertainer! It's all BS and about ratings- they are extremely well paid.

It's not news nor conservative! They don't really care about what is going on- they are like stockbrokers in a way,they make $ whether things are up or down.

·
Registered
12,390 Posts
Got a proposal for ya blackfoot, get on the Kelly Megan "entertainer" show and have a debate with her! I don't think you would last long. Hannity on the other hand would probably rip you a new one.

But you would have to go on their shows and defend a "liberal" ideology issue.

Beckel is on FOX because he's not liberal enough for the alphabet media, but won't cry and run off the set while getting beat up by others of higher intellect.

The TRUTH hurts, but only those who can't accept it when its given to them.

The only time FOX will worry about their ratings is when the failing network alphabet media starts to regain their lost creditability.

Aint going to happen except by increasing the LIV'S

·
Registered
16,608 Posts
He is playing the same role Elizabeth Hasslebeck did on the View. If it was 100 percent conservative the conversation would degenerate to unexiting soapbox oratory.

Teh Wiki link is a must read, I have to say I agree with him on a couple of things.

HM

·
Premium Member
18,761 Posts
At least FOX reports the news. They don't hide it, or refuse to report it like the other networks. Their women are better looking anyway.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Like I said, Fox news is entertainment and building ratings!Looks and being Irish are not qualifications for being a great news person!It's the same dribble night after night for years!

Here's the real deal,Obama and his crew got in the last two times because people don't vote- fact, less than 50% of all registered voters voted!Voters sit home and watch FOX NEWS and NFL football but they don't get up off their ass and vote!

I served and my opinion matters!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Is Bob Beckel on the Five?

I don't think I've ever gotten past Kimberly Guilfoyle's gorgeous legs, among other well-displayed parts. :)

Best, Dennis

PS - It's not called "Fox" News for nothing. Nothing but foxes.

·
Registered
12,390 Posts
Been watching FOX for going on 5 years and have watched NFL for 40 plus years.

Alphabet News turned into "talk/opinion" shows years ago, got tired of catching the "propaganda" act they spewed continually.

Have never missed a election(voted)since I was old enough to vote!

42 years worth.

Those who don't take the time to vote are just Lazy Americans who could care less about the "blood" shed so THEY can vote freely.

Thats the REAL deal.

·
Registered
12,390 Posts
They wouldn't take me out of high school. 6 foot 2 and 180 pounds

Said my blood pressure was to high.

Tried 3 times, was trying to get into the Navy's diesel mechanics program.

Went from there to the forest, and battling eco-freaks. The problem became, they went from "Earth first'ers" to Federal employees in charge of timber sales!!

And they won the battle. To many city dwellers not knowing the meaning of "Renewable Resource" and where their TP came from, HELPED them win.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts