Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if all wads were the same price would you perfer blue dusters for your 1 1/8 loads. i here a lots of good talk about them . the only neg. is price. if not bd then what wad?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have tried a lot of other wads but keep coming back to Blue and Green Dusters. With the exception of a bad run of them about three years ago zero problems. They load easily, shoot well and no plastic residue in the barrel. The bad wads I got were replaced so I have no complaints.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those are my thoughts also. i use the green and blue ones. for only using about 5000 a yr. the price is not bad.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Well I hope you went back to the federals, the duster wad is a tapered wall wad and was never ment to go into any straight hull.

GS

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Nearly all of my plastic fouling stopped when I began using Blue and Green Dusters. On top of that they do load quietly and easily. I never had any of the "problems" that some talk about.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
This is the problem I had in cold weather a few years ago. But, as I said, it was only one run that was bad and the company replaced them for me. No problems since.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
at our range i get 0picked on for useing those expensive wads. i am glad to see on here if cost is the same most would use the dusters. and even if they do cost a little more a lot of people like them. i will stick to the dusters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.