Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I purchase blinders? I'm just looking for cheap and blank ones. No company logos or anything need to be on the side of them. It seems like I lose them as quick as I get them.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Look in the For Sale section. There is a guy selling them there for ~$5 a set I think.

However, there is a less expensive alternative. If you can put up with a little advertising, Graco Corp. will send you a bunch for free. I don't use them so, I gave all mine away. If you want some, just give Graco a call. If you don't like the Graco name on the side you can turn them the other way around.

·
Super Moderator
5,225 Posts
Go to Staples or OfficeMax.

Buy a cheap plastic 1" three ring binder.

Cut whatever size/pattern you like out of it. Use a standard hole punch to put two holes in each blinder.

They'll last forever. (Unless you lose them, of course.)

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd prefer something that I can buy and dispose of like earplugs. I use them til I lose them, which usually doesn't take more than 2 or 3 times shooting.

·
Registered
959 Posts
LM Lenses has some listed under the shooting glasses-->accessories tab on their website at $1.00. Doesn't say if that is for a pair or each. If it is for a pair they are cheaper than ones on ebay. Hit the link above.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
heck, just take a couple 4-inch-long pieces of duct tape and fold them in half to make 2, 2-inch double-thick pieces. Use a thin strip of tape to tape one to each ear piece. Chuck them when you're done.

MK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.