Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got offered a sick deal on a new F3, my question is I dont know anything about the gun so I was wondering what peoples thoughts are??

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just bought an unsingle a month ago secondhand the gun was a year old with about 1200 rounds through it. Well I've but about 700 through it so far and I absolutely love this gun. From other Blaser owners I talked to before buying myn I don't think will go wrong with it. Everyone has told me the service is second to none.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Got one in May, couldn't be happier. Almost fit out of the box. Raised the comb 3/16", lowered the double barrel down three clicks, that's it. Low recoil and modest looking, but a well built gun. Mid $8k is a good deal, don't know what a sick deal would be.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
I bought a brand new super trap combo July 3, 2014 Baronesse with arabesque engraving, grade 7 wood.
I have put just over 11,000 rounds through it. Beautiful gun, well made, solid. My dealer I bought it from is the best to work with. Just had the 10,000 round service done. Everything is great.

All that being said, I can't shoot the damn thing to save my soul and will be putting it up for sale soon.

·
Registered
530 Posts
May I ask how sick of a deal it is?

My thinking being, to buy a high end gun you've never shot, you'd want to make sure you get it a price you can easily resell for if you don't like it/it doesn't fit you.

Good luck.

Reactions: Gussers

·
Registered
530 Posts
I bought a brand new super trap combo July 3, 2014 Baronesse with arabesque engraving, grade 7 wood.
I have put just over 11,000 rounds through it. Beautiful gun, well made, solid. My dealer I bought it from is the best to work with. Just had the 10,000 round service done. Everything is great.

All that being said, I can't shoot the damn thing to save my soul and will be putting it up for sale soon.
Sounds beautiful. Mind PM'ing me some pics? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
If you decide not to buy it would you p.m. Me where I can get one for $8300. I would love to own another one.

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
That is a great deal for a new in box F-3 combo. The main thing is regardless of how much or how little you spend is if it fits you and you are able to get consistent breaks. I had a F-3 trap combo and it was very enjoyable to shoot and adjustable to get the POI that I wanted. Shoot well George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts