Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Pat McCarthy release trigger parts from a Blaser F3 Super Trap. I recently purchased this Blaser which came with these parts in addition to the gun having pull triggers. I do not shoot release triggers so wonder if anyone has any interest in purchasing these parts. PM me if interested and I will send pics to your e-mail. John

·
Banned
74 Posts
I have Pat McCarthy release trigger parts from a Blaser F3 Super Trap. I recently purchased this Blaser which came with these parts in addition to the gun having pull triggers. I do not shoot release triggers so wonder if anyone has any interest in purchasing these parts. PM me if interested and I will send pics to your e-mail. John
send info to cgman

·
Registered
7 Posts
do you still have these parts?
jonnyd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts