Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my latest purchase. Blaser F3 super trap combo with custom wood by Wennig. What a great gun to shoot. How did I do on the wood choice. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Absolutely beautiful wood!!! You did good......

Matt

·
Registered
313 Posts
man! you could have taken a little bit more time to pick out something with a bit more grain.......looks good...how much for the wood?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Nice upgrade. I's sure it was less the Blaser up grade wood and it still wouldn't fit you as good as your new custom stock.

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
Not too shabby! Dropped mine off @ Tron today for some "enhancements". I'll post pictures next week.

Beautiful wood. Hope it shoots as good as it looks.

·
Vendor
19,647 Posts
Goose. It will be very interesting and much to everyone's advantage if you find a gray b/g to get another set of pics. Then we all can see the true color of the wood. Your light meter is responding to the RED.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tip jack. I will have to try that and see how they look. What you see is pretty darn close to the real thing.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kgun, I am starting to shoot it real well. I switched from kolar max t/a which felt like club compared to the blaser. The Kolars are heavy. There several neat things about the blaser but the things that impress me the most is the triggers and the barrels. They are as good as it gets and i would put those two things up against any.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Goose,

Is that Turkish Walnut? Do you have any pictures of the blank? It would be really cool to see the before and after.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it is Turkish walnut. I do not have a picture of the blank nor did I think to take one. Not to smart of me.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you sir, I am very proud of it. You never know what the ending product will be but I guess I got lucky.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.