Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I to am interestd in the 2010 Blaser Super Trap Combo, however, I'm only interested in owner opinions, and not secondary's. i.e. those opinions of non-owners. I'm not intersted im those relating my buddies gun stories, or I saw one once ya da ya da.

For the owners...what is your overall satisfaction level with the 2010 Super Trap? What do you think of the front only adustable rib? Have you had any issues at all with the gun? Have you had any problems shooting light reloads in the over/under?

Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I think A-10 is expotential for A-1...wow quite a recommendation...

Actually I getting lots of great feedback..what was wrong with the early guns, what's improved etc...I'm getting close here.

The only motor homes I like are well stocked with tnt's and lime.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Hi Bob hope your doing well. Retired now. Really like the blaser. The weight system has helped smooth out my swing and increase my averages. The stock design, trigger design and adj rib are well thought out.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Tron,

Why should you be so "special" ?

If he lets you in he has to let the rest of us in too.

Rick in Mt.

PS, I don't shoot a Blaser but I know someone who does---WELL.

·
Registered
219 Posts
well i was going to say something but now i feel hurt. no freedom of speech even on here. did you have dinner with obama tonight.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I heard the Pennslyvannia office of Home Land security (yup they got there own) were watching this thread to monitor the peaceful protesters.

LOL

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would like to know how the evaluation turns out...

Would you post the pro's and con's, good and bad, kept and sold...that kind of stuff...

Thanks...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.