Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANKS FOR YOUR INQUIRIES AND COMMENTS

Blaser Super Trap Combo with grade 5/6 wood; 34" Unsingle; 32" Over/Under.
Complete with barrel and stock weight systems, choke tubes, tools, etc.

Right Hand stock; Pull/Pull triggers set at 3.5 lbs. LOP is 14.5"

Receiver and fore iron, both barrels 98%; wood has some very minor "character marks" , no cracks or other issues.

Both barrels were sent to Blaser and are spot on; O/U barrels have the same point of impact. The Unsingle barrel is about one year old, factory replacement.

Call 949-636-440seven or PM

Seven years left on the factory warranty. Lever way to the right. Usual 3 day no shoot inspection; ffl.

Great set, just reducing the number of shotguns
dave320c_2008_03038.jpg

dave320c_2008_03039.jpg

dave320c_2008_030310.jpg

dave320c_2008_030311.jpg

dave320c_2008_030312.jpg

dave320c_2008_030313.jpg

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don

The original unsingle shot 130/0 high and to the left. I sent the combo back to Blaser; they said it was a bent rib, and sent me a new unsingle barrel, verified to be true and dead on. I had them verify the Over/Under barrels to have the same point of impact as well while the combo was there. They serviced the trigger at the same time. My cost was just shipping to Blaser.

Needless to say, I have great respect for the Blaser warranty program.

Regards, and good shooting,

Dave

·
Registered
315 Posts
Dave, Is this the same gun you let me shoot? I was impressed with how it shouldered, closed butter-smooth, and not too heavy. Fabulous wood! This is a smok'n deal for a combo of this quality.

Kim Z.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dave - I am fairly new to the higher end market ... Please tell me what I'm missing ... Isn't this a $10-11k combo? Although I am attracted to the price and gun, I am thrown off at the price point from what I thought blasers's were worth? Can you shed some light on the original purchase price/ valuation? Am I missing that blaser does price new super trap combos in the $7-8k range ? Brian

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brian
You have a PM
Blaser did sell a certain amount of F3 Super Combos for about $8500 a couple of years ago to get established in the market. Going price now is around $9600.
Dave

·
Registered
968 Posts
Brian,
Go try and buy one from a dealer with grade 5-6 wood for $6-7K. I called a local dealership and the replacement cost on my Blaser was almost $14K for a super trap combo with double release triggers and grade 6 wood. Then factor in the tax and you are talking almost $15K. My buddy bought a new super trap combo 2 years ago and paid $9600 and he has standard wood. Blasers are a great value especially used because the 10 year warranty goes with the gun and not the purchaser.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts