Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Blaser Super Sport 32 inch grade 5 wood upgrade with upgraded combo case adjustable rib with interchangeable red/green hi-viz no mid bead, everything from factory included, all barrel weights ( 4 1.5oz and 2 2.5oz), sleeves, 5 extended chokes with the blaser choke carrying case, manual, 2 extra hangers @$90 bucks a piece to adjust bottom barrel patterning, original comb 4 way hardware, stock wrenches, wrenches for adjustable trigger, 2 kickeez pads cut, current LOP at 14 7/8 with a dual action .91 kickeez, and a .75 kickeez pad cut as well. Can be shorter with a .5 inch pad on, and a FULL soft touch black anodized with a 4-2ay adjustable comb. Have $1200 into soft touch. No dings or dents on wood, just a couple minor marks that dont come up in the picture, normal handling.

Looking to upgrade to a higher gun. Price is $6500 WITH 4 MULLERS u1 2 u2s u3 plus shipping or 6250 plus shipping no mullers

Ryan
847 704 2834

·
Banned
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No adjustable pad plate if that's what your asking. There is a black anodized plate that goes on with the kickeez pad onto the soft touch.

·
Banned
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All PM's answered. Wanted to point out on the thread the chokes I have: I also have Mullers, but we can discuss. Have 1 U1, 2 U2's, and a U3.

Included in the listing are the 5 chokes included in a F3 Blaser: Extended Briley SK, IC, M, IM F.

·
Banned
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Merry Christmas Joe. Found the dealer, the gun, the wood, the whole 9 yards. You will be the first one to see it! I'll even drive to Rockford. Just need to move a gun. Then all this will be over

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ryans guns are like new and nicely upgraded.

If he was left handed I'd follow him around with my check book.

Actually that didn't even stop me from buying one of them.

You can't go wrong here.

But I'm going to wait for his Holland & Holland

Just_bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts