Trapshooters Forum banner

Blaser Luxus Super Sport (Sale Pending)

3713 Views 15 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  jmpclays
Blaser F3 Luxus Super Sport
Gun is right handed
Adjustable POI from 50-50 to 70-30
32" Blaser barrel has been done by Eyster. This includes 10 chokes 5 for the bottom barrel and 5 for the top. Nothing patterns as well (1500.00 worth of barrel work)
Isis recoil reduction system
Grade 5 stock with adjustable comb.
Photos show a beavertail forearm. I also have schnabel forearm that matches. Buyer gets the choice of forearm style.
Gun is less than a year old.
This is a real bargain on this gun with the extra work! Have a itch for a nice 45 pistol if somebody wants to add one as a partial trade.

Thanks, Joe

First 7800.00 owns the gun.Shipped to your FFL
These are awesome guns. I upgraded to a higher grade Blaser is the only reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sprtclays,
Current length of pull is 14.75" with a 5/8" pad. Could be longer or shorter by changing the pad without any trouble. The guns current weight is 9.7 pounds. I have had the gun over 10 pounds with all of the weights in place. I believe the gun with no weights is just under 9.5 pounds.

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sprtclays,
Current length of pull is 14.75" with a 5/8" pad. Could be longer or shorter by changing the pad without any trouble. The guns current weight is 9.7 pounds. I have had the gun over 10 pounds with all of the weights in place. I believe the gun with no weights is just under 9.5 pounds.

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RCshot,
The barrel was sent to Eyster and opened the factory bore from .732 to .736. I then had him make 10 chokes for the barrel. Eyster tunes the chokes for the top and bottom barrel independently. His barrels pattern better that anything I have ever shot. This is my third barrel with him and they are awesome!
I have never shipped a gun out of the US. So I don't know how this would work.

PM Me if interested. I export in to Austrila on a regular basis, so I'm sure we could figure this out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.