Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blaser F3, like new, less than 500 rounds on 32 O/U, less than 1500 on 34 Unsingle. Complete receiver Service and brand new 32 inch barrel exchange from Blaser in 2012 due to barrel spacer dove tail coming loose on original 32 O/U barrel, I have paperwork. Gun has only been out of safe about 5 times since then. Two complete stocks, one is original and nice, the other is Turkish Walnut and one of a kind, perfect, no dings, was refinished by Wenig in 2012, its stunning. Both stocks are neutral / right hand, fully adjustable comb, LOP 14.5/.75, stocks have not been cut down, original length, all the adjustment tools and manual are included. These are factory Blaser stocks with normal supertrap dimensions, not custom stocks with crazy dimensions.

Receiver SN FR0039xx

32 inch O/U SN F/0172xx

34 inch Unsingle SN F/0155xx

Comes in Blaser hard combo case, locks have never been set, only issue is receiver strap rivet detached.

Chokes: (2)M, (2)IM, (1)LM, (2)F, (1)LF, 2(SKT), (1)IC

Insured and shipped to your FFL for

Please PM me with questions, or for additional pics send me your email, or your phone number if you want to talk. Serious inquires only please, I’m not interested in low ball offers, this gun is outstanding.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

View attachment 311955 View attachment 311956
3.JPG
5.JPG
View attachment 311959 View attachment 311960 View attachment 311961 View attachment 311962 View attachment 311963 View attachment 311964

·
Registered
708 Posts
I know Jim and this gun. Jim is a "stand up guy" and the gun is better than the pictures show. wish the wood would fit one of my K-80's. Jack

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
Bigeo ..... You win the Oscar for the absolute most knock down beautiful stock in the World !!! Could we please see the other side ... Storeman

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Buyer unable to secure funds in one week, so this F3 with awesome wood is Back Up For Sale!

To sweeten the deal, price reduction of

New price

Jim

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Price Reduction:

Last chance for good folks on Trapshooters to buy this like new Super Trap combo with awesome wood at a much lower price than new before I put it on Gunbroker.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts