Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used grade 4 Blaser F3 stock and forend with Jones Adjuster installed. Comes with 3 Kickeeze pads with the ability to configure for LOP at 14.125, 14.375, 14.625 (with trigger set to the rear most position). PM me if you have questions. $1,500 + shipping
DSCN3436.jpg
DSCN3437.jpg
DSCN3438.jpg

·
Banned
110 Posts
Used grade 4 Blaser F3 stock and forend with Jones Adjuster installed. Comes with 3 Kickeeze pads with the ability to configure for LOP at 14.125, 14.375, 14.625 (with trigger set to the rear most position). PM me if you have questions. $1,500 + shipping View attachment 310814 View attachment 310815 View attachment 310816
Used grade 4 Blaser F3 stock and forend with Jones Adjuster installed. Comes with 3 Kickeeze pads with the ability to configure for LOP at 14.125, 14.375, 14.625 (with trigger set to the rear most position). PM me if you have questions. $1,500 + shipping View attachment 310814 View attachment 310815 View attachment 310816
Do you still have it will it fit a F3 trap Jim

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you still have it will it fit a F3 trap Jim
Jim,

The receiver is the same as the F3 Supersport. Having said that there are 2 caveats that you need to be aware of. 1. The shaft extending from the receiver may need to be tweaked or changed to accommodate the stock. I would call Blaser to double check if you are serious. 2. If you raise your comb for the Trap barrels, you may run out of height adjustments. If the comb is not raised in your gun or if you need a lower comb, the you would be in a good place. Hope this helps.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Jim,
Thank you for info it would work Jim
The receiver is the same as the F3 Supersport. Having said that there are 2 caveats that you need to be aware of. 1. The shaft extending from the receiver may need to be tweaked or changed to accommodate the stock. I would call Blaser to double check if you are serious. 2. If you raise your comb for the Trap barrels, you may run out of height adjustments. If the comb is not raised in your gun or if you need a lower comb, the you would be in a good place. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Albert! I didn't find message about current status of your sales. If it is still available - I'm looking similar to change a standard one on my new F3 Game, that is not matching my personal dimensions.
The only thing -I'm from Moscow and not sure that delivery is possible. If there is a chance - I will continue the discussion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts