Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for a new gun. Had a chance to mount an F3 SuperTrap, SuperSport, F16, and K80 - by far the most comfortable for my hands and build was the SuperSport. My Browning XT as it stands shoots about 80/20 so I think the SuperSport with the adjustable rib should be fine, but just wanted to see if there were any members of TS.com that have had any experience with the SS for trap. Thanks much.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I've got both the Super Trap and Super Sport. If I could find a buyer for the LH Super Trap I'd only have one. My scores are about exactly the same with either. Congrats if you buy one.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I shoot my F3 SuperSport for everything. I shoot mostly sporting clays but also skeet, trap, and bunker. I have owned 6 Blasers over the last 9 years including the flat rib and mid rib guns but the high rib ones work best for me.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I've shot a Blaser F3 with a low rib barrel for Trap and liked it . I do own a F 16 sporting with 32' barrels and use it for just about everything ,except Trap . Some other shooters at the club shot a few rounds of Trap with it and did very well ,almost better then with their own Brownings XT and Remington 3200 . What ever works ,eh ? As a side note : I do not like high rib guns ,since I'm the " King " of canting guns

1 - 6 of 6 Posts