Up for sale is my nearly new Blaser F3 super sport. Bought this gun brand new last August thinking I would like the higher rib for sporting clays...I was wrong. My loss is your gain. Gun specs:

32" barrels with choke tubes. 7 choke tubes included. Briley Spectrum SK, IC, LM, M, and IM, along with 2 Briley titanium IM.

Adjustable rib. Depending on comb adjustment and sight picture, I could get 80/20 POI out of the rib.

Adjustable comb

Adjustable trigger blade. Pull trigger.

Right handed stock with very nice palm swell. This stock lends itself to sporting clays or trap doubles. Comb is parallel to barrels.

14 3/4" LOP with the trigger in the most rear position. Has plenty of wood to shorten if you like. Grade 6-7 upgraded wood.

Full weight system for barrel and stock balancing.

Come in a leather trimmed Blaser Negrini case 2 barrel case.

Gun is exactly like it came from the factory except I replaced the white front bead with a red Hi-Viz. Less than 2000 rounds down the barrels. Gun is truly like new except a few very light scratches in forend. You won't be disappointed in how nice this gun is. All tools are included. The velcro on the barrels is just to keep my thumb from getting burned, it will be removed.

I paid $10,995 plus tax in August, this gun is yours for $8500 plus actual shipping and insurance to your FFL.

Trades for sporting or flat rib guns will be considered.

PM with any questions or more specific pictures.

Buyer must post "I will take it"

Thanks, BYG
Wood Table Hardwood Tool Natural material

Wood Gesture Plant Hardwood Pattern

White Toy Helmet Personal protective equipment Carmine

Wood Floor Flooring Eyewear Office supplies

Brown White Blue Product Luggage and bags

Camera Camera accessory Digital camera Gadget Cameras & optics

Wood Grey Composite material Wood stain Gun accessory

Sleeve Grey Natural material Wood Metal

Tool Handgun holster Wood Bicycle part Personal protective equipment