Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know much about the F3, just that I recently got one and I like it a lot. My questions are....if you are selling, buying, or trading parts(barrel, wood, receiver) what goes with the parts...specifically....does the stock bolt weight system go with the receiver or the stock? Does the latch and receiver extension go with the forend and/or stock or with the receiver. I know these may seem like dumb questions...thanks for any help.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
IMO, the Stock Wood w/ weight system & bolt, and the Forend Wood are sold together as F3 Wood. The F3 Receiver and Forend Iron, stay together as the heart of the gun, and need to go through a FFL when selling. These two parts need to stay together as they need to wear evenly and are matched & serial numbered together. The barrel can be sold separately and alone, with no need for a FFL. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
574 Posts
Several years ago when Blaser had pricing on their website,they listed the bolt/weight system @ $250.No it is not included with a new stock,just ask Wenig.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts