Trapshooters Forum banner

*** BLASER Eye candy.RELISTED***

4629 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Bob Schultz
First customer decided he wants the Harlan Campbell stock gun...so this one is still available.

UPS just delivered this beauty! I ordered some nice wood with just a bit more offset than the standard guns. Sweet. Feels great and looks...well look at the pictures. Its available at a great price...give us a call at 800-684-6329 or PM or email at the above.

Thanks for looking! Bob Schultz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
Perazzi MX10RS 32/34 Combo w/Allor tuned barrels, K80 Parcours 32"
3,739 Posts
Ralph, from 1st post, "Its available at a great price...give us a call at 800-684-6329 or PM or email at the above."

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Blaser is putting some really nice wood on the F3s. They seem to pay particular attention to matching the forearms--even the regular production grade models.

Beautiful!

I've been avoiding shooting one, scared to get the bug.

Kind of like not flirting (too much) with another woman. How would I explain my indiscretions to my beloved 3200s?

Guy Babin

· Bob Schultz/ Target Shotguns Inc.
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The last time I cornered Rich Kaysa from Blaser he told me that the top single was on the stove but on a back burner. The 30" O/U barrels are next for the Supersport. (Which is selling as fast as they can make them...) The 30's will be ready for the Supertrap at that time as well. Then...the top single project will really begin to happen. Actually, it's harder to make a top single than a un-single. Remember the K-80 T/S was slow in coming. It has to do with weight and balance among other things. One thing you can be sure of, it will be right.

Thanks for the questions and the emails. Gun is still available. Check out the "Harlan Campbell" stock on another thread. Great for us big folk...

Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.