Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Blaser F3 Super Sporting with adjustable rib. The customer supplied the English Wanlut and it is one of the nicest English Walnut stocks that we have done in a while. The gun has the ebony grip cap and Cindy did a great job on the checkering pattern. The gun will ship out tomorrow and I hope the customer is happy and shoots the gun well. All my best to everyone that takes a look.

Dennis, Cindy and The Crew

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Wow! Everything I would want on my stock. English Walnut in my opinion is the best looking wood. Also the dovetailed ebony grip cap, the finger grip, along with the exquisite checkering really sets this one over the top. I think the best one yet!

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,769 Posts
The fire and feather on the right side is simply amazing, along with the checkering, layout and execution make it a work of art. You've made my day!

best.....mike

·
Registered
348 Posts
Denis:
A fantastic job on this stock!
I wonder if you can reveal to us, from start to finish, how long did this project take?
Is the shooter near by to you or far away (i.e.: fitting etc?)
Thanks
Art

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To Art,

The total job took about 10 to 11 weeks and the customer flew in to see us from Georgia. Now that we have two people fitting wood the stocks should be coming up sonner as we worked through the learning curve of new people. Thank you for asking the question.

Dennis DeVault

·
Registered
166 Posts
Absolutely beautiful, my new favorite Devalut creation. I know I went to the right stock maker for my project. I can hardly wait for the return of my Perazzi...Congratulatons to Cindy and the Crew for a job well done! Fantastic piece of walnut, love it. Anxious to see how my Perazzi turns out and to get back to shooting and showing it off. GREAT JOB Ron Cram

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.