Black Guns Matter!! | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Guns Matter!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by aloha one, Jun 30, 2020.

1. aloha one

aloha one TS Supporters TS Supporters

LOL I l just love it ! notice the as-wipes instantly understand what that funny lookin rifle represents (their potential imminent death) and did not push the issue, Man! talk about a million dollar commercial for selling AR 15s, as th great reasoning device, as yea, suddenly their black and white lives matter as they suddenly forget about their skin color and only understand that there is one important color that is the common denominator here, and that is RED the color of their blood that will be a flowin on th ground as they experience a moment of clarity of thought and understand their death is but a short squeeze away!! I like to send out a great big eat sh-t and die you bastards, more of this to come for you stinkin pigs in the all too near future...
    Nothing could make everyone understand the purpose of The Second Amendment better than this little incident. God Bless America and our Constitution!!!!
    Aloha One DON'T TREAD ON ME!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Big Az Al, North ron, Jack R and 4 others thanked this.
  2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

last I heard is that the local police department is considering filing criminal trespass, and terroristic threat charges against the ANTIFA/BLM AH's.

North ron and Jack R thanked this.
  3. 58perazzi

58perazzi Active Member

There are plenty of people buying / packing guns, including the protesters. Just a matter of time before scenes like this go very bad.

Jack R, North ron and big kahuna thanked this.
  4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I'd challenge that thought. Too many of these protestors are too light weight to own, let alone operate a firearm. Sure, perhaps the odd one here and there, but they are working through mob rule - not the power from the muzzle of a gun. Don't forget mindset and range time either.

Just watch any video where a single person stands up to a single ANTIFA/BLM protestor - it is farcical. There is one from NYC where an elderly lady schools the crap out of some twenty-something basement dweller...

This one brings a smile to my face, no matter how many times I watch it.

A 'protestor' steals an AR from a destroyed police cruiser - and is met with resistance...

Liveleak.com - Meanwhile in Seattle

Big Az Al, North ron and Jack R thanked this.
  5. aloha one

The key in combat is to never hesitate, never give up, make every one of your actions count, and always be willing to do whatever is necessary right up to and beyond your very limits so as to be able to be the one that lives. Time for reflection comes later
    Aloha One

Jim101, Big Az Al, debshouseboy and 7 others thanked this.
  6. WadHopper

WadHopper What squad am I on?

I get the what and why of these two homeowners but I'll go out on a limb and say at least the woman in that video has had little to no training with that handgun based on the way she's holding and moving with it. Guaranteed that thing would fly right out of her hand should she actually pull the trigger. Also asinine to wave it around, keep it trained to the ground. Much easier to fix a divot in the grass than a hole in a torso, especially in the case of a negligent discharge.

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

If your going to protect your self with any gun, a least show you really know how to use it.
    Wadhoporr is right.

North ron, PatMiles and Leo thanked this.
  8. big kahuna

big kahuna Well-Known Member

Someone also needs to teach the couple about cover & concealment. I do applaud their bravery though.

9. BSAMX

BSAMX Well-Known Member

Agree with wad and b12, I've shooting my 9's a lot more since this thing started.

It probably is not a good idea to "limp wrist" a pistol around in the air as it would show me that as soon as it went off it would be dropped. Little white soy-boys traveling with 1-2 thugs may not see that but she would not intimidate too many others.

Unfortunately I don't think the neighborhood association would appreciate me practicing oblique linear or enfilade "L" shaped ambushes or other combat techniques of fire. :)

Big Az Al and North ron thanked this.
  10. aloha one

Dammit BSA, Guess we can forget the fougasse, napalm, razor wire, M-16 mines, claymores and good ole willy pete, grenades laws and 81 mm mortars, and a few gunships then. You sure are really taking all the whimsey out of this "teaching moment".
    Aloha

11. BSAMX

BSAMX Well-Known Member

Got a little too close to the mayor and her donors

Big Az Al, North ron and WadHopper thanked this.
  12. BSAMX

BSAMX Well-Known Member

Wait, I never said a thing about fougasse or claymores..........................

Funny thing, going through Tigerland at Ft Polk in the early 70's they said WP grenades were kinda dumb as they had a killing radius of almost twice what the average solder could lob the stupid thing. During room clearing exercises in Berlin (we were the first of the battalion sized units trained for urban warfare) the M34 made a real mess of the rooms. I hated that training, we were marched there in full gear and gas mask to show off for the East Berlin Border Guards.

Big Az Al thanked this.
  13. aloha one

Hey BMX, where are your manners, if you are invited to a party you are suppose to bring something! LOL Nice to have though, and with proper application like hanging fun filled Christmas ornaments on the concertina wire, it is definitely an attention/result getter if disturbed, and a great little go to a party item for the start of any impromptu BBQ! Break um all my brother.
    Aloha

BSAMX thanked this.
  14. BSAMX

BSAMX Well-Known Member

Big Az Al thanked this.
  15. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Yeah but in some cases the grass is worth more to society than the torso of a protestor.

Big Az Al thanked this.
  16. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I strongly believe it is the duty of the citizen to defend life and property against criminals. I also strongly believe that the heat of battle is NOT when you should be training with the weapon, or your psyche.

A law abiding citizen should have already investigated and thought through the moral and legal issues of self defense. You need to understand the steps you will take after you have a dead or dying person near you. That is the big responsibility. I appears now we have to think through what happens when the Police cannot respond.

Hands on operational training should be well established. Your skills with the firearm should be as well trained and automatic as using your fork and knife on a sirloin steak dinner.

I have mostly carried the same handgun for about 20 years. I still put a few rounds though it every month or two. It still puts holes where I point it. I even train in the dark. Unfortunately, the abandoned house I used for training has been torn down. I learned indoors in the dark is a lot different, and is profitable to experience. My prayer is that I will either die or wear out my defensive weapons without having to kill someone, but if I ever have to, I will be competent.

17. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

18. Husky44

Husky44 Well-Known Member

Very interesting story about their house. They spent the last 30-years restoring the house to it's original condition.
    Lots of blood, sweat and tears went into that house. Just think of the damage a hundred peaceful protesters would
    have done if they didn't protect it. They're also Democrats and donate to Democrats.

A decades-long renovation returns a Midwestern palazzo to its original glory

[​IMG]

Steve W thanked this.
  19. rapid86

rapid86 Well-Known Member

And probably voted for the DA that now wants to crucify them.

20. North ron

North ron Well-Known Member

The demwads and fake news want to make what these lawyers did criminal. When those criminals broke open the gate, they became a threat , and they had every right to treat them as such. The left does not want anyone to be able to hold these sh-!t heads accountable for their lawless actions. Thank god the cowards knew enough to vacate the property, it proved beyond a doubt guns work.

Big Az Al and Leo thanked this.