Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
ClayShootersSupply.com has a number of Black Friday deals. The one that caught my eye were the discounts on Decibullz. Clay Shooters Supply

All around 20-25% off. Including the basic ones (no percussive filter) for $19.99.

Not as nice as fully custom but I’ve enjoyed mine before I spent more.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. :)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
ShotKam has a great Black Friday sale (Good through this upcoming Monday). Reg Price is $649 and on sale for $499. Great tool for trapshooting(and hunting as well).

www.shotkam.com

·
6,010 Posts
Randolph Engineering has an XLW glasses smoking deal on colored frames and lenses plus lenses BOGO deal... jumped on it myself today ...

Reactions: VSAdmin

·
Administrator
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thank you all for the contributions!
Reminder that you have one more day to enter for your chance to win the $50 Amazon Gift Card!
The thread will be closed on this Tuesday before noon EST.

Good luck!
~Richard.

·
Administrator
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!
Regardless of how many posts you have made, your name was entered into the random draw only once!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @Rich-seattle!
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!
Regardless of how many posts you have made, your name was entered into the random draw only once!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @Rich-seattle!
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.
Thanks to everyone for all the deals! And the admins/site for the card. :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.