Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Agreed. To me, they are a joke. I will never spend any money with them. They always do this and will obviously continue to do so. I am glad to have options and chose to support my local shops.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Are they for real ? For what they want per case of Aguila I can get two cases local and almost 3 if I take the regular Trap loads .They never will get my $$ !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just checked their Facebook page, they are getting slammed pretty hard in the comments about creating a false ammo crisis and price gouging.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Cheaper than Dirt has done this @ ever crisis when gun and ammo surges. his past week over the time double & triple their prices on flats. I believe they are in Texas and complaints have been file with Texas Attorney General. Maybe some of you Texas boys might know the owner was dying of cancer a few years ago. He flooded the market with his high dollar gun collection especially Winchester model 21's so if he died then who running Cheaper than Sh*t now ? As far as Internet Complaints that happen before they didn't change their behavior.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Expensive as shit! Their true name. Go reload, it’s not about saving money on ammo. It’s something else to do that relates to our hobby. It's fun chatting with our peers and compare what works for them. I just switched to titegroup from clays. Based off of recommendations from other members and fellow shooters. However I’ll still use clays for my daughters ammo. Everyone should be stocked up reloading since most people are staying in.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,905 Posts
Just happened to be on cheaper than dirt website although I dont buy ammo from them i see they have doubled their prices recently. I have no use for a company like this. View attachment 1663311 View attachment 1663311
You're smart enough to have whatever you need, not worried about that but if someone you know missed the boat, as of Tuesday/Wednesday, Mike at Wyandot Firearms in Upper had good stock of most common calibers. Also had some target loads at "normal" prices. Stopped at WallyWorld this morning, picked up a couple more cases of Miller Lite, some chips and jerky....all out of the Federal value packs....you know shit's hit the fan when even the junk's gone.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Agree with others. I really hate to hear of any companies price gouging for any product. Hopefully enough bad press will reward them with their just desserts. But, I'm a little bit puzzled with the country wide shutdown of most clubs and events, that there isn't a glut of shells out there and prices going down.

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
I have found that Cheaper Than Dirt . . . is not.

·
Registered
614 Posts
It's bound to happen, everything in demand has gone up, look at the price of toilet paper :02::02:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts