Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Now that's funny.........

Hey, you can't say he didn't ask for it.

·
Registered
29,356 Posts
Is that a Tri Star hookah? They still make those too?

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Looks like a picture taken @ a "Goat Humpers Anonymous" Convention.........................

·
Well known trouble maker
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the corporate headquarter still at the nudist camp????
Unfortunately George there was an incident involving KS-OKIE and one of the campers. A restraining order now prevents us from entering the camp grounds or approaching the property line.

From what I understand there was a disagreement as to what constitutes a choke tube.

·
Premium Member
18,261 Posts
LMAO.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Oh sure all you guys think he`s just funny as hell . I`m the one that has to explain my way out of all this crap at every gun club I shoot at !!!! Every body thinks I`m supposed to show up at a shoot packing a Turkish shotgun with a sheep wearing lipstick and ladies underwear in the passenger seat .It`s bad enough just having to be around some of these odd balls I have to shoot with .I tell you it ain`t easy having your stellar reputation continually trod upon .

·
Administrator
8,301 Posts
Doc I know that is the picture of the first graduation class of gunsmiths trained by Tron in the esoteric art of service work for you line of shotguns. Why did he bail out on the pic??? Okie when you signed the endorsement deal for Doc's line of competition shotguns ya gotta be seen shooting one at some point!

·
Thorn in your side
8,112 Posts
Oh sure all you guys think he`s just funny as hell . I`m the one that has to explain my way out of all this crap at every gun club I shoot at !!!! Every body thinks I`m supposed to show up at a shoot packing a Turkish shotgun with a sheep wearing lipstick and ladies underwear in the passenger seat. It`s bad enough just having to be around some of these odd balls I have to shoot with. I tell you it ain`t easy having your stellar reputation continually trod upon .
We all know that those 90T sideplates are on a Turkish gun. You think you were slick doing that, but the truth always comes out.

See you in a couple hours buddy....break em all with that Turkish delight today!

BTW, am I one of the "oddballs" you are referring to?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts