Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Listen children to a story that was written long ago, about a kingdom on a mountain and the valley folk below. On the mountain was a treasure buried deep beneath the snow, and the valley people swore they'd have it for their very own. Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you'll be justified in the end. There won't be any trumpets blowing come judgment day. On the bloody morning after....one tin soldier rides away!!" RIP Tom "Billy Jack" Laughlin.

Tom was a rare Hollywood guy who had integrity and a sense of values we could all admire. Married to the same woman for 60 years.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Im gonna put my right foot upside the left side of your head and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.Never forget that movie :))

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I watched "Born Losers" when my baby sitter sneaked me to the drive in theater with her and her boyfriend. How cool was that!!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Billy Jack, the pacifist who resorted to mayhem to fulfil the violent fantasies of hippies.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
"to fulfil the violent fantasies" ....... Brian, you've got to be from the west side of the state.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Yup. We have lots of violent peaceniks here.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Saw this in a dusk to dawn drive in movie. Billy Jack was the main movie and didn't start until 3:30am.

Wayne

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aVX-voqWuwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Those were the worst movies ever. It looked like everyone was reading their lines for the first time. Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts