Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you need another ass spanking in doubles. Grow a pair and come shoot some bunker. HAHA.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mark, You lost on the last 4 tries and still haven't paid off on those bets. Now you want to change games? Your a great bunker shot but obviously know your limitations in doubles since you haven't show up for your last 6 ot 7 challenges.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Go Parson!!!!! I'll put my money on BP any day.... any game.

Dave in Atlanta

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bill a little bored in Japan. Thought I would start some crap you love. Lets shoot Southern sat morning. Mark

·
Registered
697 Posts
Bill (slim...now that he has lost about 115 pounds) Parson is in Tuscalooser Alabama watching the Tide play Miss. State tonight & shooting pidgeons tomorrow in GA. When is the next shoot at SS&T? I hear that Bunker trap in Birmingham is taking off, sounds like a lot of fun. Tim Hall

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Gentlemen- Just for me, pick on Bill a lot. The times I have tried it, I always came out on the bottom. I only get to see Bill every year or so. I envy his friends that get to hang out more with him.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bill, I bet you look like a "Skint" Rat after loosin that weight!! When are we going Hunting????????

Bud WIlson aka Showdawg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now that Bill has lost all that weight he is truly a Jay bird. All mouth and no ass. Not much left to spank in doubles. Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.