Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who’s running a Bill Davis stock? How do you like it? Pics of your set up? Thinking of putting one on my 1100. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
I have one on my 870 and absolutely love it. I don’t have pics handy but it’s all black with a Speedbump recoil system. Very similar to a Gracoil. Adjustable comb too. I would be surprised if you can find one for sale. Be very careful doing business with the company. Last I heard they were having trouble getting the stocks. I can’t send you a PM but you can check past threads. Some people had serious issues with the company. Me included.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
They now have stocks. The company is being run by the owners' nephew and I'm expecting a big improvement. I'm planning to get one myself -even after being shafted before.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
They now have stocks. The company is being run by the owners' nephew and I'm expecting a big improvement. I'm planning to get one myself -even after being shafted before.
Well alllllllrighty then! Good luck. I have mine and don’t plan on buying anymore. They scared me off when the widow was running it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I talked to the Nephew on the phone last week, he seems upright and on the ball. He actually called me in response to an email I sent. I bought one in 2018 and I liked it, problem was I sold it and now I want another one. I am waiting on the dipping of the carbon fiber models.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
I would have preferred to have a carbon fiber model, but solid black was all that was available. I could get it dipped now but it’s not that big of a deal. I’ve come to like solid black.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love mine. Now my 1100 Premier Sporting hits exactly where I'm looking. I needed a fully adjustable stock and couldn't bring myself to cut the original wood. I ordered mine in March 2019 and received it with no issues.
How is your 110 holding up? Any issues?

·
Registered
10 Posts
How is your 110 holding up? Any issues?
No complaints here. I'm not shooting the volume that some folks are, about 2,000 rounds in the last year and a half, but I've had zero FTF/FTE. Replaced one o-ring when it showed signs of roughness. I do clean it after every outing though. Part of the deal with a gas gun in my opinion. Headed out for some trap practice with it this evening.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts