Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grandpa's Gun Club; Tom, Carla and Hal would like to thank the Bartholow's for taking time out of their busy schedule to put on an awesome shooting clinic for the kids of Southeast Iowa. They worked with over 150 kids during this three day clinic. The coaches, kids, parents and grandparents were all very impressed with the quality of the clinic and hands on help that Matt, Foster and Buddy gave to each individual participate. And we can't forget Char, the backbone of this family, thank you for making the ear protection for kids. Totally an awesome family, so lucky to call them friends. Thank you to Browning and Winchester for their support of Matt and Foster which allows them to help kids with not only shooting skills but life lessons.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
They really are an asset to this sport. When I say they, I mean the whole family. They are what makes this sport great. I too am blessed to be able to call them friends.
Absolutely !! in all my years of shooting about 37 or eight right now I have never seen anyone give back to the shooting community like the Bartholow family. And they do this every year at no cost to the youngsters. This is how we will keep the sport of trapshooting alive and well for decades to come. They have my complete respect and admiration .

Tom Strunk

·
Registered
21 Posts
They are an AMAZING family. You will NOT hear a bad word about any one of them. All of them are class acts and tremendous mentors and stewards of the sport. My hat is off to them. They have my utmost respect...and they are pretty good shots, too!!!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
They are an AMAZING family. You will NOT hear a bad word about any one of them. All of them are class acts and tremendous mentors and stewards of the sport. My hat is off to them. They have my utmost respect...and they are pretty good shots, too!!!
I've tried to offer my assistance to aide in their shooting but for some reason they have declined. I don't know why?

·
Registered
685 Posts
they are a class act we are fortunate to have them in the trapshooting family. char thanks for looking at my work while you were making my ear plugs thnks again howard

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
I agree with all my friends said about the Bartholow family! My favorite of all time trap shooting family that gives back to their favorite sport in ways no other top shooters do! I admire them one and all for what they give back to our great sport!

Gene Hapney

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
I've never met these folks, and already they are chatting me up on PM's like we're old friends and inviting me out to dinner at the Grand next year.

That's hospitality and class!

Reactions: Hap MecTweaks
1 - 12 of 12 Posts