Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have dealings with this company?

I'm have concerns, I bought a newBrowning micro BT-99 for my wife. It seems that they don't order the gun they advertise on Gunbroker until it is sold! Then you send money and have to wait for the gun to get to them then shipped to you.
Bought the gun on sep 28th still haven't shipped. Any input
Thanks
Michael

·
Administrator
8,588 Posts
Sounds to me like it would have been easier to maybey go thru a local dealer? There is a dealer in my area who stocks the micros on a regular basis and they are not super large by any means. I noticed on their site they are $1197.00, at the local shop here they the same price on the shelf.

·
Registered
530 Posts
In the auction did they make it plain they did not have the gun in their existing inventory?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Wexy how goes it?
It wasn't exactly clear, after reading the fine print again it could be out of stock but seldom does this happen.
Well of course it's delayed on this one were on day 8 still have to get it shipped to Cali then 10 day wait.

Big Daddy's Guns in Florida you need to be specific before buying at auction.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm good, thanks.

Do you have the option of cancelling the order (given the delay) and going with George's guy?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes could have but by time I recieved the returned check and my bank held the check I figured I would loose two weeks.

Good side it did ship today!

·
Administrator
8,588 Posts
Glad to hear it shipped, I have a micro that I keep around for working with shooters that are smaller in stature and it has been real solid for me and easy for first time shooters to work with. George

·
Registered
530 Posts
Glad to hear it shipped. Enjoy the new toy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts