Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/11/elected-official-wants-gun-owners-homes-raided/

Know any bullies that want to become politicians when they grow up?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Exactly the sort of tyrant that the Constitution and Bill of Rights is designed to protect us from.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Someone is bitching about this post being in Off Topic? LMAO

The winter doldrums apparently are hitting a bit early.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
You guys have your own little playroom - can't you just be happy with that?

After all:

"Politics, Elections & Legislation (For Political, Election and Legislation Related Threads)" is easy to understand, isn't it?

Neil

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I'll be sure to put *ALL* of my future shooting threads into Shooting Related even if they have absolutely nothing to do with trapshooting, instead of putting them in Off Topic. Because they're shooting related. I wouldn't want anyone criticizing me for putting them in Off Topic.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Don't you guys have a life? They have built a really nice sandbox where you can go play with each other - why do you have bring you pails and shovels into our living room?

Neil

·
Registered
12,392 Posts
Because there is a time to bring the outside into the inside to get the "adults" attention!

That the end result is a good "house" cleaning.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I have to agree with Neil. Why not put your thread in the proper category? The rules here seem simple to me.
Bill

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Dang, what is this, The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers? Don't you need to go count some pellets? 28", 30", 32", 34", 7 1/2 or 8, Full, IM, Mod, sheesh there's a whole GREAT BIG WORLD out there...and you're pissing and moaning about a category. Is it snowing? :)

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Oh come on guys, I just thought that turnabout was fair play. You all remember when I signed up for the chat room at Horstwessellied.com and posted some target break videos and you all wigged out. I'd dampened the Stimmung you said, and why can't like-minded Kamaraden just treff, sing some agreeable martial musik, and not have to put up with people who want to spoil the Partei?

Well, that's the way we who have opted out of political threads feel.

Neil

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Neil........the bad thing about fishing with a net is you usually catch trash fish!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts