Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking at doing some big 50's on Saturdays this summer at the Fort Kearney Gun Club. My question is if you guys would be more interested in shooting mid afternoon, or start more towards dark? The feedback would be great and also if anybody from other clubs have any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Make sure you get approval as BIG 50s are only supposed to be shot mid week.

http://www.shootata.com/AboutUs/ATABig50Program.aspx

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts

That is no longer true. If you go to the ATA web site and click on Big 50 rules changes. Clubs may now throw Big 50 targets any day of the week. You still have to contact your state's secretary and let them know. Thanks.

Bear.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Typical ATA Can't update their own web site. Cut and pasted directly from their own page.

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
9.3 The ATA lost its main Information tech and assistant to the executive director the first of the year. He was responsible for the web site and the office is playing catch-up. Not a good excuse but thought you'd like to know.

Upon seeing your thread, I called Lynn Gipson this a.m. about the conflict in the text and it is being fixed. Thanks for your help. Barry.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Tom, mid afternoon for me, especially if I am planning on getting up early Sunday morning and driving to another shoot.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steve we can also do them on friday evening under the lights. We would like to get more people shooting then our average 6-8 guys.

Thnks
Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts