Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware of this scammer cruising through the "want to buy" threads. He goes by the name of Richard Ward using the phone number 248 658 8409. He answers the ads via text messages from that number. He has also used the name Charles Hider and burned some guys here a month or two ago. The new email address he's using is stunch[email protected] I think a bunch of us should bombard this POS with texts and phone calls, not that he answers his phone but just to have some satisfaction. I posted an WTB ad and within minutes I'm getting texts from this guy. The pictures he has sent to me look like a gun that was on GunsAmerica.com. Just wanted to let everyone know about this guy...BEWARE!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I was a victim of a Scam. Lost 2700.00. The police have told me the 60 year old woman that really had the bank account knew nothing about where the money coming to her was really from. She answered a Email asking for help from a lonely Hearts web sight. The guy said he needed help getting money to his family in Nigeria ! She bit, when the deposit came in she withdrew it and western unioned the money away that same day. She was also swindled by that scumbag. The police say it is going on everywhere there is higher priced collectables ! Please us a FFL to FFL I wish I had !

·
Registered
13,623 Posts
Meatman- No chance of recouping the $2700 from the lady "middleman"? I believe she would be liable to make you whole.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Loved Royal Oak...Beautiful little community !

Was the home of DeVlieg precision horizontal boring mills.

I was a mechanic on those machines many years ago in Rochester, NY. The Best !

Dave in SC

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Dave, I don't think I ever would have thought about the name DeVlieg ever again had you not mentioned it. Oh the memories of that place..............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts