Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Mistakes happen. Cut them some slack. If they sent you a replacement then all is good.

Eric

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i sent them my Tanfoglio Team Gold 38 super for service and it came back with 4 extra magazines complimentary. i have no complaints.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Mistakes happen.

The bottom line is... Did they promptly correct the mistake?

If so, then far from needing to beware of them, it's good to know that they are prompt for correcting mistakes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought used Witness 9mm at local Gunshow a few years ago.

This used gun function was terrible. Many many ejection troubles. 9 of 10 shots were jammed.

I think seller knew this problem but he didn't tell me anything :(

Ok,, I learned buying used gun is sometime risky.

Anyway, I contacted EAA, and shipped gun to them on Monday.

They replaced barrel and springs for FREE, then returned gun to me on Friday!

Gun function is now perfect. Very good and quick customer service.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
I have a Witness 9mm also..flawless operation though the trigger was awful..they said send it in ..it came back with a great 3.25lb trigger free of charge plus they replaced a couple springs also...very happy with them

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Calvin, how did you ship the pistol. I have a witness 40 with ivory grips and the trigger is hard also, I bet it's close to 10 lbs. You can send it direct can't you and they will send direct to you? Jackie B.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I had a similar experience with an EAA Witness in .38 Super. Original trigger was awful. They did a great trigger job. No complaints here!

Best, Dennis

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just put an EAA Witness 9mm Match in jail so being said "Match" would i have this same issue with it? Meaning the trigger being hard? Thanks for all the info. Also any good place to get magazines for this thing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts