Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've been shooting better in caps than singles? What am I doing wrong? This should open the flood gates. My gun has an adj comb & I got the rib set @ 90/10. Shooting 1 oz # 8 @ 1180--using mod for singles & IM for caps. Wondering if I made the gun 80/20 for singles would it help?

Lou

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lately I've been shooting better in caps than singles? What am I doing wrong? This should open the flood gates. My gun has an adj comb & I got the rib set @ 90/10. Shooting 1 oz # 8 @ 1180--using mod for singles & IM for caps. Wondering if I made the gun 80/20 for singles would it help?

Lou

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
You didn't say what yardage you are, but I would say yes, it will help. Try it. What have you to lose? Just take 1/16" of spacers out if you are 20-22, 1/8" if you are mid yardage, and 3/16" out if you are 26-27.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
You didn't say what yardage you are, but I would say yes, it will help. Try it. What have you to lose? Just take 1/16" of spacers out if you are 20-22, 1/8" if you are mid yardage, and 3/16" out if you are 26-27.

·
Vendor
1,654 Posts
ZZT is on the mark--- BUT in order to make it a good test DO NOT change the chokes. This way you will know if it is POI. Often times chokes will not shoot the same. Besides, (depending on brand) you are probably going to be better off with the IM at singles anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.