Browning Citori<br>
Beretta 680 series<br>
Browning BT99 or BT100<br>
Remington 1100 Trap<br>
Remington 870TB or 870TC

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Cannot beat a 90T for $1800-2000. I have all of mentioned above except the Ljutic and I wouldn't take any of them back if I had to give up my 90T

·
5,531 Posts
Single Target Gun?! Under 2K? Of the better high quality guns available, The "T" is a real value...

Jay

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
It's very subjective.

The answers you'll get are solely depend on who is willing to put in their opinions, so whatever the gun got mentioned more doesn't necessary mean it's the best.

My answer based on your $2,000 mark: Used TM1 as single barrel gun. Used 682 as O/U.

If you want the best trap gun based on lowest cost, it'll be BT-99.

G

·
I've had a few BT99's and a couple Citori's. They are quality guns that are widely available therefore affordable.

I've never had one, but I have to say, I am falling for all the 90T talk on here and the pictures of The Gun Doctor's work really get the wheels turnin.

The later model high rib 90T may just be my next purchase.

·
5,531 Posts

If you happen to be in the Chicago Metro Area... I would be happy to have you test drive my 90T at Naperville...

Jay

G

·
Thanks a lot spitter. I live in southwest Minnesota. Are you another 90T diehard? I probably wouldn't shoot it very much if I buy one. I'm just thinking since they only made them a few years the limited supply will cause the value to just keep going up, unlike the Brownings.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a 1916 Ithaca 4e that breaks em hard. I'd sell it to you for under $2000.00. Shot a BT-99 before I upgraded, you can't go wrong with the BT-99.

Salt

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.