Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,468 Posts
"These elite shooters have thousands of hours spent with their gun and hundreds of thousands of rounds down the barrels. They know them intimately."

I had to steal this line.

Don't you make fun of my flat head! LOL

I liked the Rem 3200, but since they are getting long in the tooth, problems are starting to show up. Now they cost as much as a P or K gun to service.

I still think when your head is in the game and you are on the ball, the difference in lock time is at the threshold of one's ability to (subconsciously) tell the difference. If we allow the conscious brain in the game, we are going to miss a lot of targets.

It takes a Major League ball player 25 milliseconds (twenty-five thousandths) of a second to begin his swing to hit the ball. I have no doubt a Kim or Lance have as good a reflex speed. Kim, being a once-in-a-generation phenomenon, probably has faster reflexes. :^W0W

·
Registered
10,468 Posts
Dear Sportshot

Replacing hammer cocking feet stopped my Perazzi from the snap and a failure to fire. It only happened once, but that was enough to diagnose.

As far as Browning, I also performed warranty service and repair on them, know them as well as the Perazzi. Next to the Perazzi, I prefer them. (Refer to flat head comment above LOL)

I like the Browning's bulk for ATA, Sporting and Skeet. The sleek Perazzi kicks butt on the Bunker field.

I have extra springs for my Italian racer, but have yet to need them. My SPF MX-8 has not needed springs either.

After the days' shooting, I do remove the Perazzi's trigger and manually decock the hammers. Might make a difference. If I handle it at home, I remove the trigger to avoid cocking hammers.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.