Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting reading for the heat & humidity time of the year. Does anyone make shooting shirts that do not hold moisture, similar to under armor heat gear?

Phil Berkowitz

· Registered
1,106 Posts
Go to Kohls and check out the TecGear, I think thats what its called.

Its the same stuff as Nike Dry-fit and the underarmor material. Looks and wears like a sporty T-shirt.

10 bucks. I bought 6 of them in varous colors for running, shooting in the heat and football practice in the summer (coaching).

Check it out.

· Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Hi Phil, There are several,"Stay-Dry", moisture wicking t-shirts and polo/sportshirts available, some with UV protection also. Brands include and not limited to: Champion, Augusta, Columbia, Devon & Jones, Anvil, Jerzees, Harriton, Izod, and Chestnut Hill. I can get these for you with or without a shooting pad, left or right hand. Sue at Pine Tree Custom Sportswear

· Vendor
20,937 Posts
Land's end makes cotton T shirts that are ten times better quality than Jockey. Bought a 3 pak and washed them and they not only fit perfect, but they look quality and are quality. I'll be shooiting in these fo rsure. Then went back and bought a second 3 pak and sent all my JOckeys to goodwill.

· Registered
165 Posts
Try Tech mesh by Adams Sport. I bought from DR Rively at the Vendor shoot in Miami and there are really good, it was 90 degrees this passed Sunday at the ATA shoot in Miami and the shirts work really well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.