Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine bought a a300 outlander for his son to start shooting. Does anyone know of a good shell catcher that he can pick up for this model. I have looked online and could not find one that clips to the receiver.

· Registered
239 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Friend of mine bought a a300 outlander for his son to start shooting. Does anyone know of a good shell catcher that he can pick up for this model. I have looked online and could not find one that clips to the receiver.
I coach youth shooters and we buy the Birchwood Casey shell catchers from Brownells They are sticky back tape and work on all right handed semi autos.

· Registered
36,813 Posts
I coach youth shooters and we buy the Birchwood Casey shell catchers from Brownells They are sticky back tape and work on all right handed semi autos.
They have a left hand version for LH ejection autos too.

· Registered
488 Posts
Learned a trick here on the forum. If you are using one of the Birchwood Casey wire-type shell-catchers, you can improve the effectiveness by getting some thin rubber medical tubing (I got mine on eBay) & slip a piece over the wire - it will catch more empties that way. The tubing can be a tight fit - I helped mine on with a drop of liquid hand soap. I have these shell-catchers mounted on a couple of 12-ga Remington pre-Model 11 Auto-Loaders - they work great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.