Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just to finish off the series. The best running back of all time. For me it's got to be Barry Sanders. Bill

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Travis Henry...running from the responsibility of supporting 13 children he is alleged to have fathered. An irresponsibility category of his own. ed

·
Registered
15,914 Posts
Earl Campbell.
remdog1187_2009_0104387.jpg

·
Registered
15,914 Posts
Franco was the first running back to regularly run out of bounds. Unforgettable.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
If Earl Campbell could have lasted 3 or 4 more years I would vote for him. Having said that Jim Brown is the best that has ever played.

Darr

·
Registered
93 Posts
The best running backs are Brown, Payton & Barry Sanders. My favorite full back is Larry Csonka. The only one to ever be flagged for unnecessary roughness. When he knocked out a defensive back with a forearm to the face mask. That's hard knocks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, Walter Payton, Jim Brown, Earl Campbell. That's my order...............Franco Harris?!!!!!!!!!Please tell that was a joke.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Watching Gale Sayers run was like watching ballet. But Sanders was better. He NEVER dropped the ball. Remember Billy Sims? He left too soon also. Sorry my Lions are showing. They are going to the big dance this year.Bill

1 - 20 of 27 Posts