Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm traveling from AK to Seattle, WA Area next week and was hoping to bring back a case or two of waterfowl loads. I checked online flyers for Cabelas in Lacey and Sportco but prices and selection didn't seem great, Any other options or maybe they aren't listing all ammo? Last time I picked up Kent Fasteel 3 in 3's as an all around Any suggestions for where best to get some or suggestions for a better waterfowl load that isnt' crazy expensive -- thanks in advance- JOhn

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I buy almost all my steel online at rogers sporting goods (see link above). When I use cheap ammo, for trips to saskatchewan where limits are liberal and we shoot lots of white geese too, I shoot Federal Speed Shok 1 1/8 oz. I find this kills more birds for me than the 1 1/4 oz.

Lots of times Rogers puts their ammo on sale with free shipping...that's when I load up for the season.

Regards,

Chip

·
Registered
806 Posts
I don't get to the west side very often, but I can't imagine Cabelas or Sportco not having hat you need! Kesselrings is a bit north of Seattle, but has a great reputation for being a good sports store. seems like there is a Dicks near the mall right by the airport. Hope You find what you need, C

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Kesselrings was a great store for anything shooting related, but when I was in at the end of August, I was told they were going out of selling firearms by the end of October. Too many regulations and ever-increasing costs made it impractical to continue selling firearms. They will continue selling ammunition, reloading supplies (when available), or anything else you might need, but no more guns. Too bad, because they always seemed to have just about every kind of firearm one could want. They even had an original Gatling gun when I was there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts