Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In ontario there only seems to be 3 main places to buy primers, I was interested in buying some Cheddite 209 primers and just wondering if there was somewhere else to buy the other then the 3 main places?

·
Registered
758 Posts
"other then the 3 main places?"

Is one of these places Humason?

That's where I buy WW-209's, don't know if they sell Cheddite, though.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I expect to stop in there on Wed., I can ask.

I drive right by there several times/month on business and make a "pit stop".

If it works out that I can stop in, I will ask.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I would guess that Cheddite Primers come from Challenger Ammo in Quebec. He likely imports them. Just guessing.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Hummasons have Cheddite and CCI primers in stock, phone 905-648-3430. They are out of stock of Winchester primers. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Lawry would be one thought.

Out of curiosity, does hummason still make shot? Some if it made its way down here to western ny a few years ago, then I never saw any again. Any deals to be had on it (lawrence is 24 and eagle mag is 22.75 right now here in rochester).

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Lawry's sell Federal primers and may carry Cheddites too. They quit carrying CCIs a couple of years ago. Their phone number is 905-765-3343.

Hummason's still drop shot and it sells for $26.00 CDN per 25 lb. bag currently. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
758 Posts
Just got back from my trip which took me right by Hummason's

They do carry Cheddites, as of today, Jan 21, 2009, they are $31.95/1,000

They are out of WW209's, I was told when they get them, they will be likely $47.00/1,000 (I bought some Cheddites, today)

As to Skeet Man's question, yes, Hummason makes shot, I bought some for $26.00/bag today.

It was $31.00/bag not too long ago, a gun shop I stopped at, today, was asking $36.95/bag. This is why I buy at Hummasons, since business travel takes me right by there on Hwy 403, it is just a couple minutes east, off the Copeland Exit (No. 52).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.