Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
K-80, 12 ga., skeet, upper grades. Pure harmony of function and line, accent with precious metal and wood with best walnut figure. In my opinion the trap barrel looks a tad too long. If you can afford it, they will make it.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
My vote has to go to the Perazzi DB-81 Combos. They are special when it come to looks. The other ones would have to be a Ljutic SLE Pro Stainless with a mid rib, or a Ljutic Selka......Just my opinion....Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
11,397 Posts
I think the best looking guns I have seen in person have been Winchester Model 12's with pretty wood.

I saw one with wood a guy called bird's eye maple. It was a beauty.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've got to say the Sietz with a Gold Receiver and a nice piece of wood, there was one posted on here the other day that I thought was the absolute, most beautiful trap gun I've ever seen.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
timb99

Yes you are right about the best ones is the model -12 with the pretty wood I have the Skunk Grade version and its still tore down for now going to get er redone this winter now it doesn't get any better than this but just imagine it after its been completly Re Whited and the Fancy Black grain wood redone.

And the Razor Back has been pulled off and ready for the original Skunk Grade updates.

It even shoots better than it looks.

Foggy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Dick Mussetti/ Michigan Trap shooter has a beautifully engraved Perazzi. He shoots doubles with it. One of the prettiest guns I see. And yes I have picked it up and looked at it with his permission.I have not picked it up lately but I have checked it out.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok ok well i know that there are some very nice guns but im gonna have to brag about mine. its a ljutic bi centenial with a blue rib ya a blue rib not a blued rib but a BLUE rib hahaha, with a blued barrel, and a stainless receiver with a tree trunk as a stock you'd have to see it to beleive it.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.