Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes the best choke tube for a K 80 trap special? Was thinking about buying some different ones but if the good old Krieghoff steel chokes are as good as any of the others why should I spend the money.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Now use Teague Chokes in my standard K-80. Like them Very much. Very hard to find. Got some from internet, However completed the set from British Sprting Arms , Middletown N.Y. They are great to deal with (A+), and prices including shipping from U.K. are not that bad. Jeff

·
Registered
687 Posts
Save your money chokes are way over rated! I like the improved mod over the full, but that is just me, if you are on the target it will break with a five dollar or a hundred dollar choke.Best of shooting to you

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen quite a number of the Muller chokes for sale on here.
Has anybody had any experience with them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Factory chokes work just great. If you get another choke, then adjust your gun for the likely change in POI, you will find it shoots just like it did with the original choke. I really don't think K80 folks are going to sell you inferior chokes with the finely machined product that they produce. But,hey, scratch your itch and see for yourself. RM

·
Registered
945 Posts
Don't waste your money Factory steel ones are fine

Just go to the pattern board take the shells you

usually shoot and go from there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.